Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Settling Down From Origin 1



Fair dinkum, for fuck sake and other words of buffudlement. I'm sick of this shit. QLD annoy the hell out of me for more than one reason but NSW are the most frustrating team to support in recent history as far as I'm concerned. The Roosters at the moment are a very close second but this is not about them.


Couldn't find a picture of Carney drinking so I thought this would make sense.

QLD shit me because they nick all our players, hang on, everyone's players but that's no excuse for the boys in Blue to lose FUCKING SIX IN A ROW. If they do, I officially don't care about Origin anymore. It's taking all the fun out of it. Everyone go's for the bastards because they always win. I remember when we as a state hated the Queensland team, now half of us support them. You cunts.

Born and raised in NSW.

What it comes down to as we all know, is the passion. And we know it. Put a QLD jersey on someone and watch them play the game of their life, because everyone wants to play Origin. Except it seems for the Blues. Now, the game last week was at least a glimmer of hope that maybe we have got some of that passion back. We led by 2 with 10 to go in the game, only to fucked anally by Darren Lockyer again. But NSW coach Ricky Stuart needs to stick by his side if he wants to build a team and pretty much only omit players because of injury, otherwise that platform that was laid out in Game 1 will be torn down and we'll have to start from scratch again next year.

I think NSW could benefit from having the experience of Luke Lewis, Nathan Hindmarsh and Anthony Minichiello somewhere in the side. Where you would put them I have no idea, but they might even benefit from just having them around in the camp and I don't think they would mind. 

Should be Captain.

The Blues played well for once before the series was over and overall, Sticky's done a good job so far. I understand that NSW is in the middle of rebuilding but come on, it's been five years. I don't want to lose anymore. Not every fuckin' year anyway.

Wouldn't this be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment