Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises in my Pants


When I first heard it, I hated the name. I thought it should follow suit with the other two having different names. But I have to say, it doesn't make me any less excited. As more new details arise, I find myself looking forward to this even more. I'm not sure if it's more or less than I was before The Dark Knight came out, but it is a shit-load more than when Batman Begins graced us. This time I have a permanent boner.


I'll put my risen dark knight to the side for the moment and throw a few names around, the stars, by the way. First we have Mr. Christian Bale as Brucemanbat, next is Sir Michael Caine as Alfredman, Gary Oldbat as The Commish, Morgan Freebat as a fox, Anne Hathaway as a strippercat, Tom Hardy as Baneman, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Juno Temple, Josh Pence and Nestor Carbonell returns as the immortal mayor of Gotham. I'll admit right now, some of that info may be wrong.

Fanboys and girls seem to be in a spaz about this picture.

Not much is known about he story of the film but we do know that Batman is in it. And so is Catwoman and Bane and Ra's Al Ghul, with the latter presumably being in flashback seeing he carked it in Batman Begins. More and more pieces are coming out as the shoot goes on but it really is more exciting to wait and see it I reckon. I have been reading everything about it, but I haven't looked at any of the video, save for the teaser. 

So far, Batman, Bane, Catwoman and Miranda Tate have been on set and have had photo's leak, but I don't really take much from them. Catwoman on the Bat-pod and Bane standing on top of a camo Tumbler. There's not much story there. Although the pictures all appear to be in the daylight, I find that a little strange considering the darker nature the films have taken. And yes I know that is not literally what it means.

Tom Hardy as Baneman.

Whilst I look forward to seeing the final film, I do have to say to some of the people bitching about the pictures we're seeing: Chill the fuck out would ya? Whose to say that what we see now will even make it in? Nolan might decide to redo some shit so just calm down. The movie ain't done. He hasn't made a bad movie yet and he may never. Have some tea for Christ sake.

Here's a couple more pics from Chicago or Pittsburgh. Not sure, could be both, could be neither.

Batman punching on with Bane.

Selina Kyle. The Dark Knight Rises. Pun.

One critique I may have about the previous installments, perfect as they were - Bit more sexiness could have been added. As you see above, that shit's been taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment