Friday, March 11, 2011

The 2011 NRL Kick-Off



Well, it's back in about 2 hours and I can't fucking wait. My beloved Roosters are taking my brothers beloved Bunnies and obviously, he's going to be mightily fucking disappointed tomorrow. Sorry little brother. Actually fuck ya, Roosters are gonna give it to ya's.

Of course I don't know that for sure, but that's the way I want it to go. The other game on tonight is the Broncos and Cowboys on after the Roosters and Bunnies in NSW and before 'em in QLD. I'll just quickly tip the Bondi Boys and The Brissy boys. I can't see Cowboys getting their shit together just yet and the Bronc's are always the consummate professionals.

Even with someone who debateably helped build the pyramids.

The Bronc's are coming off their first season to miss the final's in 19 years and 3 weeks ago, gave the coach Henjak, the arse. The Cowboys just suck at the moment and I can't even say its would be nice to see them do well. Thurston is a dick and I disliked them way before he got there. Matty Bowen's alright though. Basically I think this one will be pretty close with the Broncos winning the QLD derby. I couldn't pick the score if I tried so I won't even bother.

The Roosters and Bunnies clash should be closer than I would like to believe with Carney out for the Roosters and Inglis making his debut for the Rabbits. They are 2 of the factors which could turn the game one way or the other. Having said that, one person doesn't make the side and the Roosters have had last season as a unit at the base of the scrum, which should do them well. Inglis hasn't played with the side before so it may take some time to click. He also may carve up right away.

Happy chappy.

So here we are, counting down the minutes until another NRL season, and with the AFL imploding because they are a bunch of fuckin' idiots, League may gain the edge this year as the number one footy code in Australia. If  it already has it, then good. One more quick thing with the Roosters, it was good to see them finally sign Anasta back up and it was also good to see SKD sign for the long term, although he needs to hold his form or he may get flicked.

Look at him run.

And I'll finish on this picture because I just found it and it's cool. SKD and Inglis, they match up tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment