Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why I Like Dr. Pepper


Because it's frigging awesome. To me. Everyone I know seems to hate it. But I drunk the shit out of it on my visit to the U.S. of A.

What's not to like about it? Cherry's are great, cola is grand. Put 'em together and you get Dr. Pepper. It tastes like medicine to a lot of people in Australia, but they said the same thing about Cherry Coke. They said they tasted the same, which is bullshit, because I can taste the difference between Coke, Pepsi and whatever generic crap you get from the supermarket. Granted, I may taste that crap and say it's crap, but brand names? No Problem.

Ah? That's a gold coin. Next please...

I suppose that different countries have different tastes, a fairly obvious thing no doubt, but I can't figure out why Australia, a western country, and the United States, a western country seem to have such different diets and tastes. It can't be that different, we are after all, a bunch of fat cunts.

Mmmmm.

Anyway, I love the shit. Give it a go Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment