Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fright Night Remake Looks Pretty Good


This upcoming remake looks pretty fuckin' cool. Starring Colin Farrell as a vampire who has just moved in next to a teenager and his mum, played by Anton Yelchin and Toni Collette. David Tennant and Christopher Mintz-Plasse also star as some dude and Evil Ed.

From the previews that have been released, pretty much, Colin Farrell comes in and fucks things up for everybody. Anton Yelchin has a girlfriend who goes missing but no-one suspects Colin Farrell because he's good to everybody except Anton. Or something like that. How much can you get from a preview?

I do not know if this is in the preview.

I haven't seen the old one but I kind of want to just from the preview of the remake. With all the vampire shit that's around these days, I think I'll stick to the good ones. And by that, I mean the evil, violent motherfuckers. the ones in Buffy/Angel, True Blood or Dracula. Not the poofter twilight bitches.

Naw, look at you, trying to look all bad.

Speaking of all the vampires around these days, it's not like we need more of 'em, but at least this looks alright. I don't know when it comes out in Australia but it says August on the poster up there so I'll assume it won't be long after that. Sooo yeah. There's not a lot you can say about a preview other than repeat what you just said and crap on about some other stuff which I have done so I'll leave it there.

Scarier that Twilight man/girl up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment